Sunday, February 7, 2010

BARDER AND THE FLYING TURBAN











Assuming the dog in your story is named Barder, and that the orange turban gives him the power of flight…
Your assignment is to respond to the above visual prompt. Write something you’ll be proud to share and display.

Barder is the furry person in the picture-he's my best friend. We go on adventures together, since none of the other kids will play with me. They always make fun of me calling me carrot top, and try to play hot potato with my orange turban. I don't think it's funny; it’s not just a weird orange hat like they think. If anyone took the time to actually listen, they’d learn that it’s a magical turban that allows me to fly.

Barder and I have been all over the world, and have discovered new places that you’ve never even heard of. We use our imagination, which is something that most people forget how to do. It goes away, when all you start to care about is money, and yourself. I never want to be like that. Barder and I made a promise to never be like that. Because once you become like that, you’re an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment